|North American XB-70 Valkyrie|
| Pye Wacket missiles|
Costs 500 and 500. Researched at the air control center. Equips Valkyries with long-range anti-air missiles, making them able to engage enemy aircraft at 360° around them.
This article is a stub.
You can help Act of Aggression Wiki by expanding it.
- In reality, There are only two of XB-70 Valkyries bulit and the USAF gave up fighting for its production and the B-70 program was canceled in 1961.Two prototype aircraft these aircraft were used for supersonic test-flights during 1964–69. In 1966, one prototype crashed after colliding with a smaller aircraft while flying in close formation. The remaining Valkyrie bomber is in the National Museum of the United States Air Force near Dayton, Ohio.
- In Norse mythology, a valkyrie is one of a host of female figures who choose those who may die in battle and those who may live.
- Wikipedia: North American XB-70 Valkyrie
- B-2 Spirit - U.S. Army equivalent
- nEUROn - Chimera equivalent